[Chrysler300] Meadowbrook Concours - Executive Director

[Chrysler300] Meadowbrook Concours - Executive Director

Group,

Here's a fantastic opportunity for one of our very sophisticated club
members. Looks like one of those jobs where you might look back and say, "I
can't believe they PAID me to do this!!" It would also give you the
opportunity to share your 300 restoration experience with those less
fortunate.

http://jobs.crainsdetroit.com/c/job.cfm?site_id=5940
<http://jobs.crainsdetroit.com/c/job.cfm?site_id=5940&job=6161451>
&job=6161451