Re: [Chrysler300] 2010 '300 Calender' idea

Re: [Chrysler300] 2010 '300 Calender' idea

Hello All,

I think most regular people can take a decent car photo with digital
cameras these days.

We have a car show photo gallery on American Dream Cars and all the photos
were taken by a "car guy" with various digital cameras he has had.
I'll try to post a link here
http://www.americandreamcars.com/carshowpictures.htm to it.  Don't know if
it will come through
I don't know if all would be good enough for a calender but many might be.

The digital cameras have a lot of presets these days and once you find the
right one for what you are doing you might be surprised how well they turn out.

Also based on cleaning up people's photos that they sent in to American
Dream Cars for 10 plus years I can tell you that a few minutes with a good
photo editing program can make a world of difference.  Anyone working with
photos for a calender needs to do that.  I have made orchid photo calenders
for friends and these always involved extensive cleanup of my best
photos.  The results were always well received even though I only had them
printed at Staples.  I have found paying extra for really good paper that
is intended for print photographs can make a big difference too.

Personally I am sure that from all our club members we could find 12 or 13
nice photos of 300s for a calender.  The Desoto Club makes a nice calender
every year which they send to members.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

PS In case the other link doesn't work or something.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)