From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of JAMES FABER
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 1:24 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Head Liner

Am installing a new head liner in my B, bought from Gary Goers. Have the old
one out - what a mess. The pad above is a paper ground rag insulation
package - two pieces. Of course they came out in pieces.
My plan is to paint the metal with Rustolium.  My question is what type of
insulating material should I use ?
Thinking about a foam material held in place by adhesive. Suggestions ??????

Jim Faber in almost sunny South Carolina

------------------------------------

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links