From: JAMES FABER <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Feb 22, 2010 4:23 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Head Liner

Am installing a new head liner in my B, bought from Gary Goers. Have the old one
ut - what a mess. The pad above is a paper ground rag insulation package - two
ieces. Of course they came out in pieces.
y plan is to paint the metal with Rustolium.  My question is what type of
nsulating material should I use ?
hinking about a foam material held in place by adhesive. Suggestions ??????
Jim Faber in almost sunny South Carolina

   Individual Email | Traditional
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

=

<*> Your email settings: