Re: [Chrysler300] underside of 55-56 hoods

Re: [Chrysler300] underside of 55-56 hoods

All:
All Chrysler 300 lettercars, no matter what year, were produced at the
Jefferson Avenue Assembly Plant in Detroit.  Since both my car and Rich's  are
quite early, I suppose it is possible the practice of underhood
silencer/deadener application was discontinued in later  models.   (That is assuming
our cars' hood deadner material  was applied at the factory---which we can't
prove, of course)  Rich's  description of his hood underside does sound like
mine, though.  Maybe more  input from other C300 owners will help answer our
questions.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 2/27/2010 3:09:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,