[Chrysler300] Re: exhaust gasket for 413 wedge V8

[Chrysler300] Re: exhaust gasket for 413 wedge V8

Jeff,

The 413 and 440 do use the same exhaust gasket (between manifold and head), guaranteed.

>From the factory, Chrysler did not use these gaskets. Personally, I use them as the only way to get things to seal up is to machine the surfaces of the manifold and head perfectly flat.

These are readily available from FelPro as well as others. I always recommend Mancini Racing as a supplier.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lil_jake5" <vjhemi@...> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Does a exhaust gasket for a 440cid engine the same for a 413 wedge V8.
> Reason i ask is that neither rockauto online parts in america or rocket industries here in australia give definate answers about this when contacted. They say there gasket fits 383-440 including 413'?
> If anyone knows for sure i would greatly appreciate the advice before purchase.
> cheers
> Jeff from Australia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional