[Chrysler300] Locked and Loaded for Fort William Henry

[Chrysler300] Locked and Loaded for Fort William Henry

Hello 300’ly to all!
    Nine rooms have already been reserved for the Lake George Meet in October at the Fort William Henry Resort & Conference Center. Since we tend to make hotel and transportation reservations for these affairs well in advance of formally registering with Gloria Moon, I encourage you to do the same NOW!  The registration forms will be completed for posting on the website to download and also be mailed in the upcoming NewsFlite issue shortly.  The phone # for the resort is 518-668-3081.  Identify yourself as registering for the Chrysler 300 International Club Meeting.  Make sure that they book you for the Meet for the 12th – 16th of October, 2011.  There was confusion on the reservations staff early on about the dates being the 13th-17th but this has been resolved. The room rates are: Standard Room – $89.00, Premium Room- $109.00, and Grand-Double (suite)- $156.00/night, single/double occupancy plus occupancy tax. $15 per person charge exists for additional guest per room.  These rates will apply for 3 days before and  3 days after the meet for those inclined to arrive early and leave late.  There are a limited number of rooms at each rate so register now if you want a low rate or need a lot of space! If you would like to chill out in a Jacuzzi/Fireplace grand room, these will be available at $50 extra /night!
    Most convenient airport is Albany International about 70 miles south of Lake George in Albany. This is conveniently located by the Adirondack Northway, I-87.  Just exit the airport on I-87 North to exit #21 and you will be about 3/4 miles away from the happenings!  The next closest airports are Syracuse and Hartford, CT.  Plan on at least a 3.5 hr. drive if landing at either of these airports to reach Lake George.  So, get LOCKED AND LOADED to visit us all at Fort William Henry, Lake George, N.Y. October 12-16!  Marnie & Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)