[Chrysler300] Carmel Meet on Website

We have the pictorial report for the Carmel Meet on our club website.  There is a large selection of pictures for you to enjoy.

Special thanks to all who contributed the pictures.  Their names are on the opening page of the report.

Special thanks also to Bob Merritt who compiled all the pictures and assembled them for the site.  It made my job very easy.  That included preparing the opening page and linking the report to the events page.

As usual, when you open the website, just click on the EVENTS button in the main menu.  Then scroll down and click on the link for the Pictorial report of the Carmel meet.

And while you are scrolling, you will find a description of our upcoming fall meet in Lake George, NY.

Thanks, Larry and Sandy Jett, for putting on such a successful meet, and for finally getting the two clubs together for a joint meet.  A special treat for all 300 enthusiasts.

Don Warnaar

For your convenience this link should take you directly to the Club website.

http://www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: