  From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
  To: rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 9:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Reproduction Projects

  Hi all:

  I have no idea about what inventory Hertog had but prior to his illness and
  subsequent passing, he told me that he was attempting to get his original
  lens returned from a guy in Australia but was having no success. Perhaps
  someone knows who this individual is and can advise the members who he is.

  Dan Reitz
  Northridge, CA

  In a message dated 7/8/2011 9:10:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,