  From: John Kuegel<mailto:jwkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: lettercars@xxxxxxx<mailto:lettercars@xxxxxxx> ; 300country@xxxxxxx<mailto:300country@xxxxxxx> ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 3:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 50's Car Test

  Gil and everyone,

  -I wrote to the American Torque website and notified them of the Savoy photo really being that of a Belvedere (I mean, if you're going to have a trivia quiz...maybe the details should be correct!!), and the response was that it was truely a Savoy, but a Canadian issue...my response to them on that was: no fair!!...trick question...when all the cars are supposedly American and the website even is called "American....." I assumed that the all the cars were American issue cars...On other continents, American export cars from the 1950's were sold as new current models in the 1960's...imagine if they threw a few of them in the quiz???  ......all in good fun!!

  John Kuegel, 300F in sunny Long Island