Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: WG: Stainless Steel body?

Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: WG: Stainless Steel body?

Hi Niels--I was talking (half jokingly) about the channel above the  rear
bumper, which the trunk lid fits down into (i.e., where the rubber seal
goes).  I am a complete amateur/newbie at this, so I may not even know what  I'm
talking about, but I've been told by more knowledgeable people that is a
very common rust spot.  On my car, that's the only place we've found any
rust, but we don't have it stripped of paint yet.  I'm still hoping for no  big
surprise, in which case I'll be jumping for joy like you.

Keep us posted, and I'll do the same as our project progresses.

Shannon
300G

PS  I only got 83% on the test, but in all fairness I wasn't even born
when most of those cars were made, so I didn't feel too bad.  Guess I have  a
lot of boning up to do.

In a message dated 11/9/2011 4:40:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,