Re: [Chrysler300] Car insurance

OK, we've heard all the stories of how well some of us have been treated
by the insurance company we have in the event of a "loss".  That's all
good to hear and it sounds like they are taking pretty good care of the
clients.

Now does anyone have any _bad_ experiences with a particular insurance
company?  Did your company refuse to cover you as well as you thought
they should have when you had damage to your car or parts - whether it
it was your fault or others'?

I've had Condon & Skelly (Ironshore Indemnity, Inc.) for many years.
The rates seem very good, and I have no bad experience to report, but
then I have never submitted a claim.  So I don't really know just how
positive the experience will be if I do.

Class?  Anyone?

Keith Boonstra

-

On 1/12/2012 7:58 AM, jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Gentlemen,
> I am driving my !962 Chrysler 300 Coupe. Red on Red leather with a 413
> ci and a manual 3-speed transmission. I have insurance through State
> Farm for a value of $7500.00. Restrictions are 1000 miles a year.
> (19.2 miles a week). Costs $18 a month
>
> I got a quote from Hagerty for $273 a year. Insured for $ 10,000.00,
> bur appears to be less miles. It's beautiful here in Florida year
> around and wanted to drive it more.
>
> Questions:
>
> 1. What should I be asking for in the way of coverage..100,000/300,000 ??
>
> 2. Miles driven a year. If I drove it to the Spring Meet from
> Seminole, Fl (Tampa Bay area) I would use the mileage up right there.
>
> 3. Is State Farms price in the Ball Park ?
>
> I would appreciate any suggestions you have to offer. Please reply off
> site so we don't tie up our site to much.
>
> Jerry Lindsay
> Seminole, Fl.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional