RE: [Chrysler300] Replacement for instrument glass glue 55-59

RE: [Chrysler300] Replacement for instrument glass glue 55-59

I use the 1/16" o-ring for my gage faces. Henry may have got it from me, the
other Gary. I remember sending some to club member long ago. It is available
in random lengths from industrial suppliers as Henry says.
It only needs to be Buna N material, not high temp silicon. You can make an
o-ring to size and glue with instant adhesive. It sits on top of the grove,
don't push it in.

TIP:
1) Water soluble degreaser works well with warm water and Scotch Brite pad
to remove the gray goo from plastic lenses.
2) Use dish soap and water to sand out scratches prior to buffing.
3) Use a sanding rubber pad to avoid finger marks when sanding.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Escondido, CA 92026  USA
Land Of The Avocado