From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pffkllc@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 6:46 PM
To: rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] temp sender issue

Bob:

For what it may be worth, my G has never run even in the middle of the
range on the gauge. Its usual running range is just above the left hand
mark. When it does get hot, in high temperature traffic jams, etc. and pegs
the right hand limit, it drops instantly if I can drive it a hundred yards
at maybe 35 mph. I have always figured that is simply the way it was
supposed to run - never gave it a thought.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 2/25/2012 7:37:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,