[Chrysler300] Speaking of car names !!!!!

[Chrysler300] Speaking of car names !!!!!

Personally, I think that our Beautiful Brutes should have aggressive,
masculine names to match their true (Muscle Car) heritage.

Therefore my Festival Red '62 300 Sport Convertible is named SHADOWFAX, from
The Lord of the Rings.

Shadowfax was the name of the horse that belonged to the Wizard Gandalf,
even though in the Lord of the Rings, Shadowfax was a grey or silver
Stallion.

Big John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)