  From: Andy Mikonis<mailto:r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 12:00 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] In memoriam: Billy Korbel

  Billy Korbel passed away March 30 at his home of a sudden heart attack. He attended the fall meet at Lake George where his G won a concours senior division first place and a people's choice second. This from his sister Rosemary who also attended:

  "You certainly know how passionate Bill was about Chrysler classics and his
  beloved '61G. Even after these 5 months since the show, he still talked of how
  good it was to see everyone in the club and their gorgeous cars! He was truly in
  his glory when he was amongst Chrysler people!

  If you can, I would appreciate if you could share this sad news with other
  club members who knew Bill....

  I will miss my brother for the rest of my days, but one of the precious
  memories I shall  keep with me is the fun and camaraderie of the Club.
  You are truly a wonderful family of "Chrysler nuts"!! May God bless you all and
  keep you well."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: