[Chrysler300] 1961 413 engine & torqueflight

[Chrysler300] 1961 413 engine & torqueflight

1961--- Chrysler 413 Engine and Original Torqueflight
Trans complete

This engine and Trans came out of a1961 New Yorker 4 door
Sedan. It had high mileage. I bought it in Dallas Texas to be used as a parts
car. I needed the factory A/C unit for a G coupe restoration. I bought it 1n
the late summer of 2003. The car ran and moved to get it on my trailer. We
pulled the assembly out to access the A/C as soon as we got it back to
Michigan. I have used all the front pulleys .It has been in inside storage ever
since. There is a starter with it. But it is not on the motor when pictures
were taken. The engine stamping is    R
41 and a 9 28. I am selling it as is represented in my pictures and my
description here. As of today it turns over smoothly. I am sure you would want
to overhaul both before using them because of the high mileage. Shipping is
paid and arranged by the buyer. We will have it solid on a pallet and can load
it in one piece on what ever comes to get it.

 Call Ray with questions at 810-623-2227

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: