From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 2:07 PM
To: mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx ; r41hp@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1955: 300 or C300?

I agree with Marshall. For sales/public purposes, just 300 was more than
adequate to define the car. Technical/in house usage apparently required a
few more letters and numbers to define its relationships, eg, C-68-300
clearly related it to the New Yorker. I like Marshall's theory of calling it
a C300 more frequently in later times to ensure it was thought of as a
LETTER CAR and would not be confused with the non-letter series.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 3/2/2013 2:12:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,