Re: [Chrysler300] a/c compressor/bearing

Re: [Chrysler300] a/c compressor/bearing

I'll bet Marshall is going to slap my wrist on this.  I was thinking
back to the '50s and '60s clutches where the bearing is contained in the
clutch thingy.  I haven't seen the book on it, but there must have been
a change by 1970 wherein they moved the bearing to the pump block
instead.  In that case a seized bearing will stop the pulley independent
of the pump.  Oops.  Different horse, different color.

Keith Boonstra

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: