Re: [Chrysler300] Really neat article on the turbine car in Reminisce ma

Re: [Chrysler300] Really neat article on the turbine car in Reminisce magazine

I saw one at Hershey PA a few years back.  It was purported to be the
'other' one in private hands besides the Leno car.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)