Re: [Chrysler300] 413 crank vibration damper

Re: [Chrysler300] 413 crank vibration damper

Check and see if you will have enough clearance to remove the damper after
the nut is removed.
If you don't have the room, you may have to remove the Radiator.
If you take the Rad out, an Impact gun will take the nut right off.
If you do have the room, a Flywheel turner wedged in the bell housing will
hold the crank.
Ray

--
*Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)