Re: [Chrysler300] Titles for Cars

Of course you can't prove you didn't sell a car, but no one can prove you
sold it to them.

Where did the money go?
Is the Bill of Sale in your handwriting?
What were the contacts, names, phone #'s method of fund transfer in the ad
it was sold from?
If paid by check, where was it cashed/deposited.
Ray
,

--
*Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)