[Chrysler300] Re: Get a clear title

In  my case, ITS (International Title Service) turned me down, saying they
could not  help me.  I don't think the California DMV accepts their
paperwork  anymore.  I did try a guy in New York (who advertises in the Pontiac
club's  "Smoke Signals") who said he could help.  He charged me $300 and sent me
 New York documents.  The California DMV laughed at them and practically
threw them back in my face.  No dice.

                To  the New York gentleman's credit, he did refund my $300.
 Like ITS, I don't  suppose he does business in CA anymore.  California
used to be a mecca for  car-lovers.  Not anymore.

300F'ly,

Roger Karlson

In a message dated 8/1/2013 4:20:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,