[Chrysler300] Engine re-builders/restorers

[Chrysler300] Engine re-builders/restorers

Hello 300 Enthusiasts--In the next several weeks, we hope to pull the engine out of our 300F and have it re-built.  We're looking strictly for reliability, not increased performance, and would like to keep it as stock as possible (although I expect we will be installing hardened valve seats, and other modifications which might improve the reliability).

Does anyone have any shops they would recommend in Florida, or perhaps in reasonably nearby (southern) Georgia?  We would like to avoid shipping and find a shop we could deal with somewhat locally in the event there are any issues.

Also, does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with Eddie Haines, of "Hemi-Haines."  He is located just south of Daytona in Ormond Beach, and apparently works almost exclusively on hemis and wedges.  From his web site, he appears to be very familiar with the old iron.

Any other suggestions, recommendations or comments would be most appreciated.

Shannon in Crystal River

300F Convertible