Re: [Chrysler300] 300H fan blade

Yes, we have the fan specs at the site.

See http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/fan.htm

On 2/4/2014 10:49 AM, Michael Moore wrote:

I am finding the fan noise from my engine to be very  annoying on the freeway.
I know something is wrong ( although the clutch is not seized). I  wonder if I even have the correct blade.
 My blade should be, per the parts manual , 2121 013.
 Is a physical description of this blade available somewhere?

  Thanks, Mike Moore

No virus found in this message.