Re: [Chrysler300] worthwhile eBay searches

Re: [Chrysler300] worthwhile eBay searches

My approach is to only search in "Vintage car and truck parts".  If you sort by "Newly listed" and check it regularly, it doesn't take long to see if anything good has been listed.
I probably miss things this way but at least it's manageable.
Good luck,
Joe Williams
SS, Md