[Chrysler300] Cinnamon 300G

Hello there all,

I'm in the process of bringing a 300G back to it's original color which is Cinnamon (RR1) and I'm having a heck of a time finding the color formula.  I've pulled the Dupont (4180H) and the PPG (71140) numbers and brought them to two different auto paint houses and they have no up to date formula nor cross reference for that color.  Because I have no physical reference for that color I can't bring them a piece to color match either.  I'm just wondering if anyone has had the same issue and has found a cross color or solution from other manufacturers.  From looking at book swatches as well as pics online, though I know computer resolution can be and issue, the color seems to vary from pic to pic.  Some car photos I've seen show Cinnamon to be more on the metallic rose side while others appear to be more of a metallic copper.  I've seen some recent contemporary colors that resemble those but without an original reference, it is hard to get an idea of which way to lean.

Any thoughts on the matter would be great.

Also, is there anyone in the NorCal area with a Cinnamon colored car that I could reference?

thanks