RE: [Chrysler300] Trim for 1956 300B

’55-’56 De Soto’s, also?  Just wondering.  My early C-300 (mid-March) has the short-footed “L”’s.

Rich Barber

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 11:52 AM
To: Ross Therrien; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Trim for 1956 300B

Ross,

To the best of my knowledge ALL 1956 hardtop Chryslers and Imperials used the same piece.  Some were not chromed on the lower end cars but once again they were the same.

Mid way through the 1955 run there was a change as the "L" as you call it became longer going to the front glass.  That was just and FYI.

John Lazenby