Have to agree poll is useless if you have to go to yahoo and log on. Get my info from email list like this. Have not logged on to Yahoo since I had to change their email password when they got hacked. Not going there.

Keep the emails coming. Best, Ed

Edward Mills Antique Tractors 1930-1960 Antique Cars 1960-1985
On 8/1/2014 5:22 PM, 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

Not so slick if most of us can't log in, and therefore can't vote, unless we have a yahoo userid and password.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 6:00 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] New poll for Chrysler300

I clicked on my vote selection and received a Yahoo log in request at 2:50 PM PDT.  I entered my Yahoo user name and password and was directed to the polling place where I was able to confirm my vote was recorded.  Only three of you Yahoo’s have responded with a positive vote—ripinator, noah10g and redmax.  You know who you are.  It’s a pretty slick system and I hope we can use it more for needed surveys.  I think it said there are 441 of us on the server. Quite an eclectic collection of cars, personalities and experience.  Thanks to all that follow and share.

Rich Barber dba “dualquadhemi”