[Chrysler300] Intakes and carbs for 58 300-D

[Chrysler300] Intakes and carbs for 58 300-D

Folks,
  This is not for my car, but for Galen Wollbrink, who is a member of our club but usually doesn’t have time to be on the computer.
Anyway, he has a 58 300-D that was modified to a single carb before he got it.  He purchased some intakes and carbs that he thought would work to bring it back to original.  They aren’t correct. The carbs apparently are for a ‘57 application with a 318 vs. the ‘58 392 Hemi.  Too small of bores and thus too small CFM
  Does anyone have the intakes and carbs that would actually be correct for the ‘58 300-D application?  If you do let me know, and I will pass the contact info to Galen to try to conclude the deal.
Thanks,
Tim Tomlinson
W. Central IL with a 300-K

Posted by: "tomlin" <tomlin@xxxxxxxxx>