Re: [Chrysler300] Water Pump Housing Casting #

Re: [Chrysler300] Water Pump Housing Casting #

The Part Numbers for the 1961 and 1962 Water Pump Housing for a Non A.C. car is 1944916.

The Part Numbers for the 1961 and 1962 Water Pump Housing for an  A.C. car is 2240318

The parts book shows those numbers are for Dodge, DeSoto, Plymouth, Chrysler and Imperial with a 361, 383 or a 413.

Later today I will see if the casting number on my Non A.C. 413 is the same as the part number.

Charlie Valentine