[Chrysler300] Ram Air Filters

All:

Could some one please give me  correct part numbers for the air filter elements  on a ram car.  I just ordered some  NAPA 2041 filters and they are way too high ( 3.75”) and from the Fram catalog, the CA192 is listed at ( 3.156”).   By measuring my air cleaners, I would not think a filter that was taller than 2” would work.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

bill

Posted by: "william ELDER" <belder@xxxxxxxxx>

Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx