From: 'william ELDER' belder@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6:12 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Ram Air Filters

All:

Could some one please give me  correct part numbers for the air filter elements  on a ram car.  I just ordered some  NAPA 2041 filters and they are way too high ( 3.75”) and from the Fram catalog, the CA192 is listed at ( 3.156”).   By measuring my air cleaners, I would not think a filter that was taller than 2” would work.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
bill

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional