[Chrysler300] Inline Brake/Fuel Lines

Hello, everyone:

I recall (if my memory serves me correctly) there were some problems with Inline products fitting properly some 300s. I will be doing a body off frame on my E soon that will afford the best time to install brake and fuel lines. Has anyone with an E encountered installation problems with Inline products?

Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292

<*> Your email settings: