Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Bud Faubel's 300G Daytona car

Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Bud Faubel's 300G Daytona car

Hi Randy,

It sounds like your dad was a real enthusiast.

I’d be curious if you could reply all with a picture of the car, Vin and data plate.
Both the vin and data plate are located in the drivers side door jamb (vin down low and the plate up high toward the cowl).

In fairness I’m not a buyer but the car has an interesting setup and I’m curious if it is known to the club.   I’ve copied club membership as well as the keeper of the club records on this note.

Many thanks and good luck with the sale.  I hope it goes to a home even half as loving of it as your dad must have been.

Regards,

John Lyons
Sent from my iPhone 9x plus on the Nynex network.