RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: Bud Faubel's 300G Daytona car

RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: Bud Faubel's 300G Daytona car

For as long as it's still posted, here are the pics sent to me by the seller.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0NOs3QjFXpweQFc7ym37HxVyw#Lake_City,_FL

The pictured manifolds are loose and you can see that they are somewhat similar, but certainly not the same castings as the J and K ram exhaust manifolds. These are definitely not like the Max Wedge units.

I would be reasonably certain they are the same as the 300F GT units.

John Spiers

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 5:39 PM, Carl cbilter@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]