Fw: [Chrysler300] Fw: Bud Faubel's 300G Daytona car

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "John" <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 List" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Bud Faubel's 300G Daytona car
I just heard this special 3-speed 300G has been sold.  I was hoping to look at it tomorrow, and Randy Huntzberry messaged me that it has a new home.

The original cast iron exhaust manifolds are still with the car, similar to the 1963/1964 ram manifolds, except that there are no heat risers, as the ram intake manifolds are water-heated. That would lead me to believe this might be a 400HP 413, like the 300F GT 4 speed Daytona cars.

John Spiers

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 6:15 AM, 'Bob Merritt' bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]