Re: [Chrysler300] 300B

A minor point but for the record the C-3’s were all fitted with four 1 barrel Zenith carbs on a cast aluminum log manifold created by Briggs Cunningham in 1951 for his race cars. That original system is still on the C-3 for sale at Hershey.  I am very familiar with that car, and all Cunninghams, if anyone is looking for more.  My favorite topic.

Chuck