Re: [Chrysler300] Faubel G mystery buyer revealed

On 10/13/2019 8:54 AM, John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

> Agree with that ??? totally ! Go Andy
>
> Sent from my iPhone not by choice
>
> On 12 Oct 2019, at 6:35 pm, royjrdaniel royjrdaniel@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:royjrdaniel@xxxxxxx> [Chrysler300]
> <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations.  Nice to see a regular guy like us get a great piece
>> of history.  Too many cars going away and never seen again.  Drive the
>> wheels off it.????
>>

>> Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Does anyone else think Andy might need to put up bleachers so he can
host an audience while he toils away at this project??

:-)

--
Paul Holmgren
"I'm not sure that pasteurized thinking is rich enough in intellectual

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)