Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 150 MPH 300K speedometer

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 150 MPH 300K speedometer

John,

You're absolutely correct in the spring requiring adjustment, if switching from 120 to 150. I believe there was some email chatter awhile back about this topic on the '60-'62 AstraDome speedos.

The '60 Polara I'm referring to is a very recent spectacular restoration in Sweden, by Michael Burke's friend, of a Polara 2-door coupe, white over Azure blue. This car won Best of Show for its '1957-1963 coupes' class at this year's Power Big Meet.

Noel