[Chrysler300] LED BULBS that worked for me.

[Chrysler300] LED BULBS that worked for me.

Below are the LED Bulbs that worked for me. I bought them from Amazon and the price was 15.89 for TWO Bulbs. These bulbs have the appearance and size of  a typical bulb.

Before I found these I bought LED bulbs at a swap meet for 15.00 each and they were the somewhat taller cylinder shaped bulbs and was told they would work real good. In some installations, front parking lights,  the bulb was too tall and hit the lens. This is where I tried the clear LED thinking the bright white light would really make the tail light lens shine. It made sense at the time....clear is factory so replace with clear. It also appeared that the contacts on the newly purchased  LED's were not tall enough to reach the contacts in the light socket. Very disappointed so I but the old bulbs back in.

The next year I went to the swap meet with the bulbs I bought the year before and told the guy they didn't work. He said that I should have bought the RED LED bulbs. So I bought RED LED's for 15.00 each. He did not offer an even trade for the ones I bought the year before or a refund or discount on the new purchase. I tried  these and the same problem with the contacts not mating very well. Put the old bulbs back in.

I also bought an LED flasher from the guy at the swap meet.

Then I found these on Amazon and they work very nice.

AMAZENAR 2-Pack 1157 BAY15D 1016 1034 7528 2057 2357 Extremely Bright Red LED Light 12V-DC, AK-3014 39 SMD Replacement Bulbs For Tail Brake Light Lamps.

 AMAZENAR 2-Pack 1157 BAY15D 1016 1034 7528 2057 2357 Extremely Bright Yellow / Amber LED Light 12V-DC, AK-3014 39 SMD Replacement Bulbs For Turn Signal Light Lamps.

AMAZENAR 2-Pack 1157 BAY15D 1016 1034 7528 2057 2357 Extremely Bright White LED Light 12V-DC, AK-3014 39 SMD Replacement Bulbs For Interior RV Camper Brake Turn Signal Lights Tail BackUp Bulbs Day Run .

On Amazon they do say " NOTICE: The 50w 6ohm load resistor or flasher relay might be needed to prevent the hyper flash, malfunction or trigger warning message on dashboard. AMAZENAR LED are strictly tested for sale!!! We offer fully " ONE YEAR " guaranteed for manufacturer defect.

I do not remember if I used the LED Flasher. I think I did. I can look another day as now I have a sore throat, cough and sniffles and its windy and raining.

These bulbs seem to work for me ….your results may vary.

Charlie Valentine

Posted by: Charlie V <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>