Re: [Chrysler300] Current News Flight Issue #161

Re: [Chrysler300] Current News Flight Issue #161

Gene Winfield was at both the 2018 and 2019 Iola car shows here in Wisconsin in July demonstrating how to chop a top and form the metal. I'm not a "hot rod" guy but it really made you appreciate the skills involved. The building where he was doing his work was pretty hot, but it was always packed with people watching. He worked for hours in the heat. When I had seen he was going to be there, I thought he would just be sitting at a table signing autographs. It was a pleasant surprise to be able to actually watch him "in action".

Matt, I'll bet you have some great stories you could tell.

Brian