From: Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: February 6, 2020 3:22 PM
To: billandmarilynallen@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx; jk-jungw@xxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Brake and fuel system advice for my '55

I just want to add that I have used Karp's Brake Service for a number of years now and have always been very satisfied with them.  I live only about 25 minutes away from them and they are my "go to" brake service guys when I need them.

Jeff is the owner there and just first class - a genuinely nice guy!

Steve Albu