Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 light switch

Dave - Looks like there are two listings in the parts book. One with washers and one with out? I am not familiar with these just going on the parts book. With out washers is #2426314 with is #2427746.  Currently there are 4 #2427746 (with washers) NOS Switches and one pre owned on Ebay. And on #2426314 (without washers) there are also 4 listed, two with pics. A bit on the pricey side but getting to be not much choice on parts. On the resistor the parts book refers to it as a circuit breaker Mopar #1642384 and there are three NOS on there also.

Mike Cortel