From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 3:05 PM
To: c300@xxxxxxx; 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Mike Cortel' <toy72456@xxxxxxxxx>; 'Chrysler 300 List' <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 1964 light switch

Good hand!

Any avenues I could use to secure a new 64 variable wiper switch and the resistor?

How do I meter test thevwiper?

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 4:42 PM, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]

Newer cars required an additional spade—for a switched ground as I recall.  The switches with the additional spade work just fine with our older systems and the big connector fits perfectly without interference on the required seven spades and works as the original.

Seven spades is a great poker hand..  Eight spades, not so much.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA