Re: [Chrysler300] Thompson Power Steering Pump

Re: [Chrysler300] Thompson Power Steering Pump

I agree with that , also put an ATF line filter sold to add to an automatic . Goes in return line to PS pump . Gets rid of any circulating junk coming out of PS box  .
While on this , I am wary of Heat exchanger in radiator on our cars  . Quite  a few failures which is a real disaster , antifreeze in trans . So Hayden makes an atf cooling kit - largest one , for towing .   Last few cars disconnected radiator cooling and used that , mounted as you describe .No issues,     eliminates an unpredictable bad failure mode ..
Whatever , can also see wanting the stock  look . Don’t want stock problems though .   That tradeoff gets harder as years pass ..
John

Sent from my iPhone not by choice