Re: {Chrysler 300} 300 CLub - Robert Winkler's 300E # 559

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300 CLub - Robert Winkler's 300E # 559

Hi John & Arlys,
On top of things as usual - thanks!  I will change the ownership of M591100560 to Matthews - Memory Lane and wait for the next owner to let us know they have the E.  There seem to be several Memory Lanes throughout the west.  I don't know if it's some sort of franchise, one owner or just a common old car name.
I have always liked the KKK colored Es.  You don't see many of them when you do see an E at all.  Did the C also go to Matthews?  Vin - 3N57 2932.
Louella is still active in the club and we're happy she is still a club member.
Gloria