Re: {Chrysler 300} 1959 Chrysler 300 E Speedometer Cable Noise

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1959 Chrysler 300 E Speedometer Cable Noise

Your cell phone camera is a great tool. Both as a flashlight and as a camera for places you have trouble seeing clearly. Hold it under the area and take several shots. One of them should make it easier to see what you are working on and the area around it.