From: william ELDER
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2022 3:56 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Air Cleaner Gold

A while ago, this group had a discussion regarding the proper gold colour for our air cleaners.  For years the standard was Plasti-cote 454,  which is now very hard to find.  Don Varity suggested Dupli-color, engine ceramic, Universal Gold, DE 1604.  I am refinishing my G air cleaners and I bought a can of Universal Gold, but I also had an unused can of 454 from when I did my Ram K air cleaners.  Here are my redone air cleaner bases.  The one on the left is 454.  The one on the right is Universal Gold.  I can’t tell them apart.  A perfect match.

bill

--
---

--