From: Hank Hallowell <Hank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/11/22 7:41 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Rob E <try2keepitfun@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM <rixpac@xxxxxxx>, Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>, James Douglas <jdd@xxxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler 300 List Server <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} The Never Ending Tire Saga for 14 inch wheels and tires (300K)

I have Hankook tires on Both
Our Range Rover and my wife’s Grand Cherokee Summit. I love them. They are quiet, track well, and provide long service.

Having said that, I have 38 collector cars. I have Diamond Backs on both G’s.

I love them also. I think that one of the sets are Cooper brand tires. I would have no problem using those frequently.

I feel appearance is important and that also means profile.

Hank